Re: JNotify

Hi,

Thanks for your responses.

that main guide seem to assume that I want to package a program, not a lib.

also, it makes some assumptions about the structure of my package
release bundle.

my library has native parts, and this is the project layout:

jnotify : all the java code (including platform specific code).

jnotify_linux : native code for the linux lib.

jnotfiy_windows : native code for the windows lib.

I have an ant file that can build it all on linux (including the windows
part), it outputs a zip file containing everything needed.

how would you start debianizing it?

mus I first create a jnotify-ver.tar.gz file?

if so, what internal directory structure should that tar.gz have?

Thanks.

     Omry.