libgcj-dev build dependency for plplot

[Please, Cc: to me since I am not subscribed to debian-java.]

The autobuilders are failing to build the plplot package because the
build-dependencies on java are not correct.  I have:

    Build-Depends: [...]
      libgcj6-dev | kaffe-dev | libsablevm1-dev,
      gcj | java-compiler,
      fastjar | kaffe,
      [...]

There is a conflict between gcj and libgcj6-dev in unstable.  Could you
please indicate me the correct way of setting the Build-Depends line?

An aside note: I looked at the Debian Java Policy (in package java-common),
but could not find an answer to my question.  Is there another place to look
at?

--
Rafael