X3D and Java3D

Does anyone know if there are debs for X3D and Java3D that will work with Sarge? It seems that X3D depends on Java3D. I have the X3D jar but would prefer if possible to have a deb. I can't find either for Java3D and Sarge, the jars seem to be all for Woody. I know I'll need the nVidia drivers for my TNT2 card for this to work, but I think I can get those (if I can figure out which of the legacy drivers will work).

I have the Sun 1.5 jre and sdk.

Thanks!

--
Blessings

Wulfmann

Wulf Credo:
Respect the elders. Teach the young. Co-operate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between.