Re: Java 1 and 2

begin:vcard
fn:Arnaud Vandyck
n:Vandyck;Arnaud
org;quoted-printable:Universit=C3=A9 de Li=C3=A8ge;STE-Formations Informatiques
adr;quoted-printable;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:B=C3=A2timent C1;;Rue Armand St=C3=A9vard, 2;Li=C3=A8ge;;4000;Belgique
email;internet:arnaud.vandyck@ulg.ac.be
title;quoted-printable:Attach=C3=A9 (formateur)
tel;work:+32 4 366 90 55
tel;fax:+32 4 366 90 59
tel;home:+32 4 349 09 69
tel;cell:+32 486 31 10 47