Re: JBoss Packages?

On Fri, 2006-03-10 at 16:49 +0100, Torsten Schlabach wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Does anyone know of or is working on packaging recent versions of the JBoss
> application server for Debian?
I am using JBoss 4.0.x on Debian with the Sun JVM. Not as a Debian
package, but I just installed it in /opt in it's own directory,  using
both the binary tar and the installer version. I used
boss_init_redhat.sh as template for my own /etc/init.d/jboss startup
script. This is actually the only file that is outside the JBoss
directory structure.

--
Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld