Java development within Debian using Eclipse

First, let me say that I don't know if this is the correct spot for this
question, but I am unsure were else to go.

I am trying to begin java development within my Debian systems using the
Eclipse IDE.  I imported an older java project into the Eclipse IDE that
contained some simple java servlets.

This project had many errors in it relating to the javax.??? packages,
which I thought were bundled with the J2EE libraries.

Can anyone tell me what package(s) I am currently missing, or what else
I need to check to be able to get this project, and future servlet/jsp
projects to work?

Thanks
Scott