Re: Trying to build jonas deb package

On 1/20/06, प्रवीण् ए (Praveen A) <pravi.a@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I' m trying to figure out how to build jonas for debian. I am a newbie to
> debian packaging. If anyone alse is working on the same thing it would great
> to work together.

True. I spend some time to elaborate how difficult it is to package Jonas.
I tried to package wsdl4j, uddi4j and axis so far, which seems to be a
dependency
if I look at the RedHat packages. I have also JacORB and Jonathan-rmi
as package.
But AFAICS jonathan-rmi and JacORB aren't really necessary, because we
have a working RMI and CORBA impl. in classpath(>=0.19) (more or
less...)

BTW, I didn't found the sources of the RedHat packages.

If you're interested then maybe you can join #debian-java@irc.freenode.net .
It's easier to communicate... at least for me.

Stephan Michels.