Re: Working on tomcat 5.5.x

Hi Arnaud,

Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
> Wolfgang Baer wrote:

> 1° I did not work on it at the moment, I just build the original tarball
> but maybe it's not a good one. If you think you have a better original
> tarball, can you send it to me in private, I'll upload it to the
> people.d.o/~avdyk website.
>
> 2° I committed the files from the old tomcat5.0 serie so now, there is a
> branch to work on tomcat5.5 serie. Can you check the branch out and
> update it with your work and then commit your work?

I will do both till end of the week - I will give it a try now with
the new kaffe package / mx4j package to see how far I get with
compilation. Also I will need to update the changelog ...

>>>Create a special binary package which contains the
>>>modified sources extracted from tomcat 5.5
>

> I don't understand this point.
>

>>>CVS with collections3.1, dbpc and pool classes.
>>>- Still to be done
>

> I don't understand this point neither :(

I am currently not sure what this was myself - its from a TODO file
in my working tree :-)

I will have a look until end of the week,

Regards,
Wolfgang