Need jlex and cup packages

Dear Sir/Madam,

   I would like to know if it is possible for you to
tell me where i can get the following for a mandrake
10.0 distribution:-
cup - LALR parser generator for Java(tm)
jlex - A Lex-style lexical analyser generator for Java
jflex - lexical analyzer generator for Java

 I have tried to find some but i get a bad signature
error when i try to install them. These file are
urgently needed as i require them to complete my
compiler project.

I visited your site :-
http://lists.debian.org/debian-java/2001/10/msg00060.html

but I can't seem to get the packages off it.

Regards,
Chari-Jo Gillies

http://farechase.yahoo.com