J2SE 1.5 JDK License

I'm currently working on a Debian/Ubuntu-based Linux LiveCD Distribution to be used by the students at my university. The goal of this distro is to provide students with a development environment featuring everything they might need to use for all of their subjects throughout the entire semester. This would obviously require me to bundle Sun's JDK along with the distro.

I have read the license agreement for the JDK 1.5 and I noticed the following excerpt:

A. Software Internal Use and Development License Grant.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and
restrictions and exceptions set forth in the Software
"README" file, including, but not limited to the Java
Technology Restrictions of these Supplemental Terms, Sun
grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited
license without fees to reproduce internally and use
internally the Software complete and unmodified for the
purpose of designing, developing, and testing your
Programs.

If I understand this correctly, it should possible for me to bundle the JDK along with the distro for as long as it's only distributed inside my university. Am I correct? Also, what would "unmodified" mean in this context? Is it possible for me to unpack and install the JDK on the system (without modifying any of the files) or am I forced to distribute the original self-extracting .bin file and require students to unpack and install it each time they boot from the LiveCD?

The full Java JS2E JDK license can be found here: http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/jdk-1_5_0_05-license.txt

Thanks in advance,
João Pinheiro