Re: java-gcj-compat : a missing link?

Yes, I read thread and I agree with that.

But I also need a working Eclipse and it should be 3.0 because of
plugins compatibility.

I am just doing it by/for myself (with help of other's work of
course).

And I see that in RedHat (Fedora) use /usr/share/java-ext, I do not
have a Fedora and I do not know what go there, I also see an annoying
error message related to charsets class in eclipse that could go out
with the help of some jars when starting Eclipse.

That's all, I do not want to waste people's time.

Daniele.