Re: Does libforms-java qualify for main?

Hi,

I didn't get any answer to this email, so I reformulate my question:
- is someone willing to sponsor me on this package placed in main?
- if not, is someone willing to sponsor me on this package placed in contrib?

Thanks, Eric

(and the version is also uploaded in CVS)

--
Eric de France, d'Allemagne et de Navarre