Re: RFC: libinieditor-java

On 11/10/05, Wolfgang Baer <WBaer@gmx.de> wrote:
> (1)
> Architecture: any
>
> Java packages are Architecture: all ! This change will also mean to
> use Build-Depends-Indep and to move the build stuff into the
> binary-indep: target in the debian/rules file.

Done.

> (2)
> Depends: gij | kaffe | sablevm | java1-runtime | java2-runtime
>
> IMHO its enough to depend on one concrete java1-runtime and most
> packages in debian use kaffe there (but thats a personal viewpoint)
>
> Depends: kaffe | java1-runtime | java2-runtime

Done. I've also changed the dependency to kaffe (>=2:1.1.5) as suggested.

The package is lintian and linda-clean and has been successfully
rebuilt with pbuilder.

If anyone has time to look at my revised package, it can be located at
http://deathwing.penarmac.com/debian/libinieditor-java/. If a DD
thinks that the package is okay, I would also like to request for a
sponsored upload.

Thank you very much.

--
GPG Key ID: 0xD6655C18