Re: what is wrong with this tomcat-users.xml?

Fri, 24 Jun 2005 16:52:45 +0200,
Christian Stalp <stalp@imbei.uni-mainz.de> wrote:

> Hello, I still have this strange Problem with my Debian Tomcat installation:
> I make some entrys in my tomcat-users.xml:

<cut/>

> And get this as result on my browser:
> [quote]
> HTTP Status 404 - /admin/j_security_check

Do you have only tomcat running or is it with Apache? If the 404 you
have is from Apache, you have to map the *j_secutiry_check* to Tomcat in
you Apache configuration.

Didn't I already told you this is not the right mailing list about this
kind of problem?

You'll find better answers on the jakarta Tomcat mailing lists.

This list (debian-java@lists.debian.org) is more about java *in* Debian,
not Java nor Debian in general and even less about tomcat.

Thanks,

--
  .''`.
 : :' :rnaud