Re: apache xml-rpc

Martin Ferrari wrote:
Anyone? Should I try debian-mentors list?

Hi Martin,

I am not a DD so I cannot sponsor your package.

However I had a look at it and some questions/comments:

- Why don't you package the 2.0 release. Are you dependent on the
  old release (its from 2003) and is it still maintained ?
- Please dont use libservlet2.2-java - neither in build nor in
  the runtime depends. It will be removed in the near future !
  Use libservlet2.3-java instead.
- You have xercesImpl.jar in your DEB_JARS variable but not
  libxerces2-java as build depends.

Regards,

Wolfgang

El mar, 26-04-2005 a las 01:49 -0300, Martin Ferrari - DECIDIR Argentina