RE: apache xml-rpc

I have just uploaded to debian mentors libxmlrpc-java. If it's there any DD
here who would like to sponsor it, take a look in:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libxmlrpc-java/

It' s lintian and linda clean. The junit test have been disabled since kaffe
choked with a memory error in the remote pbuilder I used for testing, but
the they run fine in my machine (maybe some bug introduced in sid's latest
version)