Re: Is byaccj available for Debian?

On 4/27/05, Reinhard Tartler <siretart@gmail.com> wrote:
> Project Homepage is http://byaccj.sourceforge.net/ - Licence is public domain.
>
> If it is not already I Debian, I would package it for personal use,
> but could also publish my packages, if there is interested in them.

Just in case anyone is interested, I put my package to
http://siretart.tauware.de/debian/byaccj/. I assume upstream is dead,
since the website didn't get updated since 3 years. Also my package
lacks (like the upstream tarball) documentation.

If anyone still thinks this would be a usefull addition to debian, and
would potentially sponsor this package for me, I'd do some polishing
work like a manpage and sumarizing the information available on the
project website.

--
regards,
    Reinhard