java-runtime vs. java1-runtime!?

Hi,

before I file a bug to java-package:

upgrading rhino from 1.5.R5-1 to 1.5.R5-2, it now pulls kaffee and dependencies with itself. It's obviously due to the dependency kaffee|java1-runtime, which is not provided by the java packages created with java-package.

At first, I thought remembering that the runtime options were java-runtime vs. java2-runtime, but looking at the java policy, I find java1-runtime instead.

So:
1. is it only my memory or was it really java-runtime instead of java1-runtime in the past? 2. isn't it an error that java-package is providing java-runtime instead of java1-runtime? And should I then file a bug.

Thanks, Eric

--
Gewalt ist die letzte Zuflucht der Inkompetenz.
    Violence is the Last Resort of the Incompetent.