any free JDKs not using jikes as compiler?

Hi

The subject line says it all.  Anyone know of any free JDK packages not using
jikes as a compiler?

The reason that I ask is that I would like to try to get Subversions java
binding (JavaHL) into the archive. (The current source package has support
for building JavaHL but it is disabled by default).

Unfortunately jikes 1.22 can't build JavaHL. It does build with Sun's JDK.  It
used to build with Kaffe. Unfortunately Kaffe no longer uses the kjc compiler
and instead uses jikes.  Sablevm also uses jikes.

Unless I want to fiddle with upstream's build system, I need to find a pass a
JDK like directory as an argument to subversion's configure.

Does gjc provide a JDK like directory structure?

Is kcj coming back?

Anyone know of any others?

--
Thanks