Re: tomcat4 running on kaffe fails to init properly

Wed, 02 Feb 2005 14:35:40 -0500,
Barry Hawkins <barry@alltc.com> wrote:

> ~    If anyone has the tomcat4 package running successfully on kaffe in a
> Debian PowerPC install (Arnaud, does it work for you?), let me know.  I
> want to avoid filing an incorrect bug report against the package.  I
> have attached content from the associated log files for a usual startup.

It does not work for me, I must confess I use a non-free JDK to run
Tomcat at the moment :(

I have some webapps using Struts and it does not work yet with kaffe
(like the /admin webapp). Also, Barry, note that we don't have jit on
powerpc :'(

> Using Security Manager

Maybe you can turn this off.

Can you try a light tomcat (without all those webapps) with the latest
kaffe uploaded (PRE7), thanks.

  .''`.
 : :' :rnaud
 `. `'