Re: Eclipse 3.0 Running on Kaffe

Which Jars were these that were not built? I have found two for lucene, a
dozen for Ant and jsch. What I am doing for these is simply linking the
Debian versions into place before install. It results in a plugin laid
out as upstream intended, but using local copies.

Seems to work pretty well.

One of the things I'm most unhappy with is that I have to hunt around for
native libraries, compile them manually, and then move them to
/usr/lib/eclipse. It would be nicer if the build process were to get them,
and update java.library.path per plugin...

As an unattended benefit, the native libraries not building themselves
do let me move that to binary-arch, while everything else is in
binary-indep. Should improve port speed.

I removed a ton of patches from JPackage, as I understood what they were.

Thanks. ;)