Re: jmp in testing

#231818. Takashi just downgraded it from serious to normal. Why hasn't the changelog closed it?

This bug is for m68k and jmp couldn't be builded. As FTBFS shouldn't
be RC bug for contrib package, I just changed bug status. Should I
close it?

The bug was that jmp needs a sdk to build, and did not build-depend on it. Your latest upload fixes that, so IMHO the bug should be closed (I guess it was a missing ':' in the changelog that prevented this from happenning automatically).

If there exists a j2sdk1.4 for m68k, and jmp still doesn't build with it, then a new bug could be opened.

A remaining problem is that no package provides j2re1.4 | java2-runtime. Can we do something about this?

Cheers,

Daniel