Re: jmp in testing

Daniel Bonniot <Daniel.Bonniot@inria.fr> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I would be happy to see jmp in testing/sarge. Here is the package page:
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/j/jmp.html
>
> First, there is this RC bug. It should have been closed by Takashi's
> last upload, but it somehow didn't happen. Anybody understands this?

Which one? I see a manpage problem and a j2sdk dep missing but no RC
bug. (maybe it's been closed?)

> Then there is the powerpc version, which is out of date, since it cannot
> autobuild without j2sdk1.4. Arnaud, could you upload a new version?

Done, but I got this warning from lintian:

  W: jmp: non-dev-pkg-with-shlib-symlink usr/lib/libjmp.so.0.0.1
  usr/lib/libjmp.so

Is it important? No time to investigate, I got to launch the BBQ ;-)

  .''`.
 : :' :rnaud
 `. `'
   `-