Re: Using SDK 1.4.2 with JDE

Arnaud Vandyck wrote:

<>Load jde (by opening a java file), and then:
M-x customize-variable <return>
jde-jdk-registry

You'll be able to register the jdk you want.

Then:

M-x customize-group <return>
jde-compile-options

You'll have 'Jde Compile Option Source' and also 'Jde Compile Option
Target', you can switch to the JDK you want.

I tried doing this but every time I try to compile I get the output of:

       CompileServer output:

       -target 1.4 -source 1.4 /home/tucker/src/java/foo.java

Is the Sun SDK supported by JDE or do I need a newer version of the JDK1.1 package in Debian to be able to compile this using JDE?