Re: Using SDK 1.4.2 with JDE

Tucker Hermans <thermans@hot.rr.com> writes:

> I recently installed JDE so that I could get full Java color support
> in Emacs.  I am running Testing and have the latest Sun sdk installed
> (1.4.2)  I was wondering how I can have the compile command in Emacs
> link to javac from 1.4.2 instead of linking it to jdk1.1.

Load jde (by opening a java file), and then:
M-x customize-variable <return>
jde-jdk-registry

You'll be able to register the jdk you want.

Then:

M-x customize-group <return>
jde-compile-options

You'll have 'Jde Compile Option Source' and also 'Jde Compile Option
Target', you can switch to the JDK you want.

--
  .''`.
 : :' :rnaud