Re: merging back libfoo-java and libfoo-jni

* Grzegorz B. Prokopski [Tue, 09 Nov 2004 14:21:17 -0500]:

> I think mixing native and java code, especially in packages that are in
> main and are autobuilt on all architectures is bad idea.  I'd kill
> libdcop3-java and libdcop3-jni and merge them in either qt or kde
> packages (wherever they belong).  This way you'd have 4 packages of
> decent sizes and no archive space wasted for keeping multiple copies of
> identical .jar files.

  sorry I never replied to this, shame on me (but I completely forgot).
  just wanted to say that it seems quite reasonable advice to me, and
  that will probably do post-sarge.

  thanks!

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve
immortality throguh not dying.
                -- Woody Allen