sizing errors with eclipse dialogs

Hi *,

I've unsuccessfully searched for solutions to or reports about this issue,
maybe one of you had this, too, and knows how to solve it. Using the
latest stable Eclipse (3.0.1) on unstable with Sun 1.4.2 (although
earlier versions of Eclipse had exactly the same problem) I have
sporadic missized dialog boxes. They show up having only half or a
third of their right width whereas just moments later the same dialog
pops up correctly.

Thanks,
  Joerg

--
Joerg "joergland" Wendland  |  http://www.wendlandnet.de/joerg/
GPG: 51CF8417 FP: 79C0 7671 AFC7 315E 657A  F318 57A3 7FBD 51CF 8417