Re: Sparc java ?

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 01:41:22 -0500, Grzegorz B. Prokopski
<gadek@debian.org> wrote:
> java-related development (2 of my courses this term require a lot of
> java programming) I simply use SableVM and free-java-sdk package
> that provides me SDK-like environment but with free tools only.

Thx for the info  :)

I'm trying to "breath some life" back into SUn Ultra 10s for a client
-- BUT they want/need to use Open Xchange - which requires Tomcat
(which requires java.)

The software requirements for some applications are vicious  LOL  =)

SableVM looks very nice, I had not seen it before.  Would you say it
is a drop-in replacement which *could* support Tomcat ?

--
WC -Sx- Jones
http://youve-reached-the.endoftheinternet.org/