Re: From contrib to main

Stefan Gybas wrote:
Kalle Kivimaa wrote:

Actually it seems to run with the following on unstable:

You are right. This is great news! Thanks Kaffe developers!

I haven't tried the latest Kaffe 1.1.3 packages before making my statement. Even JSPWiki works! So tomcat4 can move to main as soon as all dependencies have moved there and I'm able to build it with Kaffe.

Being a kaffe developer, I'm really glad it's starting to work for other people, too ;) Thanks for the ongoing support from Debian-Java developers and packagers, it's very appreciated.

cheers,
dalibor topic