Re: Kaffe in testing

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:28:58 -0500
Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 02:15:12PM -0600, Ean Schuessler wrote:
>
> > I mean, the fix won't go into stable anyway since it isn't security
> > related, right?
>
> This is a myth that somehow continues to be perpetuated despite a list of
> criteria in every message that Joey sends about point release preparation,
> and the flow of bugfixed packages from proposed-updates into 3.0r2 that
> happened just a few days ago.

Matt,

Do we really have to spend our time to make a patch for the version of
kaffe in stable?

In this case, if we can build kaffe 1.1.2 (or 1.1.3) with everything in
stable, we can directly upload the latest release, it fixes many bugs
that are in the version in stable!

Best regards,

--
  .''`. Arnaud Vandyck