Re: Intend to NMU Kaffe 1.1

Stefan Gybas wrote:

Anthony's mail also mentions a liberal policy for NMUs between next Saturday and September 14th. I will therefore NMU Kaffe 1.1.1 next Monday (August 25th) if Ean has not uploaded his package until than.

I'll be away a couple of days next week to it will be best if I delay the NMU by one week so I can quickly react to possible problems with it. Sorry!

But the good news is that the Ant class has been included in the latest CDBS packages.

Stefan