Intend to NMU Kaffe 1.1

Hi!

Anthony has posted a release plan for sarge a few hours ago (http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2003/debian-devel-announce-200308/msg00010.html). I'm sure that he will not delay the release because of some Java packages in contrib that did not make it to main in time, so we really should starting the migration soon.

Anthony's mail also mentions a liberal policy for NMUs between next Saturday and September 14th. I will therefore NMU Kaffe 1.1.1 next Monday (August 25th) if Ean has not uploaded his package until than. I will skip the delayed directory, i.e. the package will hopefully go directly into the archives. The package will be Arnaud's test package (http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/~arnaud/kaffe/) with a few additional bug fixes and a complete changelog which closes most of Kaffe's bugs. I'll also upload libant1.5-java for main at the same time and make the Ant package in contrib depend on it.

As soon as libant1.5-java has been accepted by the FTP masters, I'll upload libservlet2.2-java for main and start working on some other Java library packages, first of all BCEL: Ant 1.5 needs BCEL to built all classes in ant.jar, so as soon as BCEL is also in main, I'll upload a new complete Ant version.

Stefan