Re: Strange error after upgrading to 1.4.1

On 2003.03.27 11:53 Ross Burton wrote:
> > If I'm right, this is a known JDK bug, and it sucks. Expect to see
> > this
> > message all the time... :(
>
> Is the bug also present when the file system is local?

Not sure, check out the Java bug pages on java.sun.com.  I know there
is
a bug meaning it never creates locks on NFS, there are probably other
bugs too.

Does Sun maintain a bug database for Blackdown's port? I'm using Blackdown's 1.4JDK.

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@databasix.com>
Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://bellsouthpwp.net/m/c/mcpierce>