Re: gnujaxp-java-0.0.cvs20030320 available

Hi,

On Sun, 2003-03-23 at 20:43, Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
> As I told you[1], I have been working on gnujaxp[2] for Debian.
> As it is my first attempt to package a library (well, it's my first
> package), can someone look at the package to see if it's correct?

As a start, you have a lot of reading to do. Good places to start are
nm.debian.org and debian.org/devel/ Essential reads include the New
Maintainers Guide, Developer's Reference and Debian policy. These should
tell you where to go from here.

Comments for your package:
You should be creating a tarball from the cvs files - this is not a
Debian native package
The comments in debian/rules should be deleted.
Other than that, everything seems fine.

> (I only have a lintian warning for the symlink in usr/doc)
You should upgrade your system - a newer debhelper package fixed this a
long time ago.
--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :