blackdown jdk manpages

Hi,

Recently I wanted to check on a few options of javadoc and turned to its
manpage only to find it contained unreadable characters (at least to me
they were). Checking out the rest of the manpages I found most of them to
contain those chars. In gvim they look asian (Japanese?).

Anyone else out there with the same 'problem'?
I'm using the j2sdk1.3.1 debs from testing on one of the blackdown
mirrors.

thx,
Thomas
--

	- Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm