Re: Debianized Eclipse 2.1M5

On Monday 17 February 2003 12:19, Thomas J. Zeeman wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Feb 2003, Takashi Okamoto wrote:
[snip]

> > I don't know how I can resolve it now. Wait until I find cause or
> > resolve it by yourself.
>
> For this one I was just wondering if I was the only one to notice this.
> I'll look into it once I have a bit more time; my final project should
> be finished in one or two months time so I'll probably have some spare
> time for coding again :).

I've got this problem too. Every time I launch Eclipse it says "Wait,
completing the install".
I removed the .metadata in workspace (the workspace for me is ~/projects), so
Eclipse recreates from the ground, but message still remains the same.

It isn't so a big bug, since it doesn't loose the configuration:))

[snip]

ROberto
--
frank@office