Re: JNI Installation Directories: Another push

    Ben> The jdk1.1 and j2se1.4 maintainer I've heard nothing from at
    Ben> all.

I got your message and will be including the change in the next j2se
packages.  I won't beincluding it in the jdk1.1 package because the
ftp-nasters have already refused one jdk1.1 upload due to perceived
legal issues so I have no reason to attempt another.

--
Stephen

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety -- Benjamin Franklin