Re: Apache mod_jk

Mariano García wrote:

I am installing tomcat with apache on Debian (testing). Looking for
information I have found that I need mod-jk apache module, and I have
found some references about libapache-mod-jk debian package.

The libapache-mod-jk package was built by the tomcat source package in woody, but this package has been removed from testing and unstable at my request. This means that only tomcat4 is available there.

I have cerated a new source package for mod_jk. It has not yet been uploaded to the official Debian archive but can be downloaded from http://people.debian.org/~sgybas/mod_jk/ (as soon as people.debian.org becomes available again).

Stefan