Apache mod_jk

Hi all,

I am installing tomcat with apache on Debian (testing). Looking for
information I have found that I need mod-jk apache module, and I have
found some references about libapache-mod-jk debian package.

But if I do a 'apt-cache search libapache-mod-jk' I don't get any
result. What is the mod-jk package name on debian? I have tried it on a
testing and unstable debian.

Thanks,
Mariano.

--
  Mariano García González :: Ingeniero de Sistemas
	OPTIVA MEDIA		PGP 0x89E8E4CE