Re: tomcat4 and apache1.3.x not talking to each other

Now wait a minute...
The packages are yours, I mean Debian's group of packages.
The problem relates to having that set of packages on a debian system.
I have already gotten a message from someone on this list indicating that he finally gave up and rebuild the whole collection from scratch and they all work just fine.
I'm trying to avoid that if possible hence my posting to this list.

If someone has gotten this specific collection of packages to work under debian I would certainly like to know... :-)
I will start from scratch if needed but I had hoped to benefit from the GROUP effort of debian and not have to become my own maintainer for a collection that large.

J. R. Westmoreland

--
J.R. Westmoreland  (W7JR)
E-mail: jr@jrw.org