Re: [ANN] New version of j2se-package (formerly mpkg-j2sdk)

Hallo T.,

* T. Alexander Popiel wrote:
>J2SE stands for Java2 Standard Edition in Sun-speak.  Similarly,
>J2EE is Java2 Enterprise Edition, including a bunch of extra
>libraries useful for running an app server.  In the mpkg-j2se
>context, it's presumably referring to the distribution that's
>getting packaged.

Hm: I think most users will no know this context and will search for
"java". So IMO, it would be best to include that buzzword somewhere in
the package name. mpkg-java comes to my mind :)

Jan
--
Jan Schulz                     jasc@gmx.net
     "Wer nicht fragt, bleibt dumm."