Re: JAVA_HOME and ant
--- Takashi Okamoto <email@example.com> wrote:
> From: Dalibor Topic <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Subject: Re: JAVA_HOME and ant
> Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 08:50:57 -0700 (PDT)
> > I think the code in question (javadoc task) is going to be rewritten to use
> > delegation model soon anyway, as there is some demand to be able to run
> > different javadocs with it. See
> > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=106276172400587&w=2 . I can try
> > make a push for a more flexible ant javadoc task, if that would help.
> Does anybody work for already?
> I had a same problem at rmic task. When I tried to work ant with kaffe
> two yeas ago, I refactored rmic task. I may help this.
That would be great!
I'm not aware of anyone working on it at the moment, but you may want to get in
touch with the authors of the javadoc task, and the person who proposed it
(David), or just file a bug against it in ant's bug database and announce that
you're going to fix it yourself.
* @author Jon S. Stevens <a
* @author Stefano Mazzocchi
* <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a>
* @author Patrick Chanezon
* <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a>
* @author Ernst de Haan <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a>
* @author Stefan Bodewig
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software