Re: CDBS class for Ant, was Re: [PROPOSAL] dh_ant

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 22:27:05 +0200
Stefan Gybas <sgybas@debian.org> wrote:

[...]

> If you are maintaining a package which uses Ant please test the new
> build system and send me feedback. I'll submit the two files to the CDBS
> authors if I don't receive any compaints or suggestions for major
> changes in the next days.

Hi Stefan, I'm  migrating my libgef-java to CBDS but I  do not think you
did  commit your  changes  to libcommons-beanutils-java  to pkg-java  on
Alioth?   I'd  like   to  see   your  complete   debian/rules   and  you
debian/control files.

I did already add the ant*.mk files (I'll remove them when they'll be in
CDBS), but I'd like to see more complete example files.

Best regards,

--
  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
 : :' :     Arnaud   Vandyck