Re: What is Maven?

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 17:14:40 +0900
You wrote:

> Hi,  Arnaud
>
> On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 12:49:11 +0200 (CEST), Arnaud Vandyck <arnaud-
> guest@users.alioth.debian.org> wrote:
>
> > Does anyone uses Maven? Is there any interrest in Debian?
>
> I'm using Maven, too.
> Recently I have hardly built Ant build.xml .
> However, Maven is very unstable now.  I don't recommend it to everybody.
> It is not good enogh now to treat an EAR package from scratch.

I've just  subscribe to the  mailing lists.  Well  I gave a look  at the
project and I think it will not be trivial to package! ;)

I'm  preparing a  page with  the  most informations  possible about  the
package, todo-list and  so. When it will be readable,  Ill send the link
here.

> Anyway, I  hope someone create a  Maven plugin to build  a deb package
> from a Mavenized package just typing $ maven deb:deb......

That's exactly what I've been dreaming all night long! ;)

-- Arnaud Vandyck, STE fi, ULg
   Formateur Cellule Programmation.