Java MIME parser?

Hi,
  I'm modifying bugwatcher so that it uses a machine readable interface
to the bts (http://bugs.debian.org/~mh/ - experimental). My current
intentions are to simply return the entire bug log from the server and
then parse this into separate messages within the program. One item  I
could do with is a mime parser. I've done searches for java libraries
which found org.w3c.www.mime.

I've not worked with mime messages before, so if anyone on this list has
any advice, particularly related to java libraries, please let me know.

--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :