Re: Tomcat won't start on reboot

I'm pretty certain that this is a bug in the woody tomcat4 package.

I have set up woody on 3 different machines all have this same rebooting
problem.

The only way I could resolve the problem was to alter the passwd file to
make the tomcat4 user login using bash.

Can anybody else confirm this problem with tomcat4?

Ed Murray