Re: Library problem with gnome|gtk-java?

Ben Burton <bab@debian.org> writes:

>> The question is:
>> Is /usr/lib/jni in the library path?
>>
>> If no, shouldn't it be?
>
> Yes, it should be - this is in Java policy.  It's in the library
> path for gij and a couple of other JVMs but not the Blackdown JVM.
> Please report this to the Blackdown maintainer as a bug.

That's fixed in our forthcoming 1.4.2 release.

BTW: if somebody is interested in helping with our debs, please
contact me.  I don't have much time for working on this currently.

        Juergen

--
Juergen Kreileder, Blackdown Java-Linux Team
http://www.blackdown.org/java-linux/java2-status/