Eclipse crash

I'm getting a HotSpot crash when running Eclipse (as packaged in sid),
when trying to check in a CVS project:

An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM.
Unexpected Signal : 11 occurred at PC=0x4CFF2298
Function=(null)+0x4CFF2298
Library=/usr/lib/libgdk-x11-2.0.so.0

NOTE: We are unable to locate the function name symbol for the error
      just occurred. Please refer to release documentation for possible
      reason and solutions.

Current Java thread:
        at
org.eclipse.swt.internal.gtk.OS.gtk_progress_bar_set_fraction(Native
Method)
        - locked <0x48571cb0> (a java.lang.Class)
        at
org.eclipse.swt.widgets.ProgressBar.updateBar(ProgressBar.java:213)        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.ProgressBar.setSelection(ProgressBar.java:203)
        at
org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.ProgressIndicator.worked(ProgressIndicator.java:115)

Do you all think this is an upstream problem? If so, I can submit it
there.

Seems to be while trying to just draw a progress bar. :D

Jerry Haltom
Feedback Plus, Inc.