SWT choice on Eclipse

I recently decided that I needed to move from a hand installed eclipse to a
debian installed one.  So duly installed it only to discover that I do not
seem to have the the choice of using the GTK binding.

I do not run Gnome, and have been running the Motif binding (I would love
a KDE binding but license condition still seem to forbid) without problems
for a long time.

Now the Motif binding is not perfect, but it does seem quicker than the
GTK one, and I am used to its behaviour - the GTK one has many of
the same foibles as other GTK programs which I have always found
to be at odds with the behaviour I get from KDE apps.

Any chance of having a Motif build as well?  This should probably
make libswt a virtual package, and have two separate packages
for libswt-gtk and libswt-motif.

I certainly had no difficulty in building the Motif version, but that was
a little while ago (2.0 days).

David