Re: Dropping gij-3.2 / gcj-3.2 / libgcj3 / libgcj3-dev

Mark Howard <mh344@cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-05-23 at 22:33, Matthias Klose wrote:
> > Is there any reason to keep these packages? They are replaced by the
> > corresponding packages built from the gcc-3.3 source package.
>
> There is a newer version of gjdoc which needs packaging. This is far
> better than the curret version. Unfortunately, it needs two
> (buggy/immature) libraries to be packaged first. I've not had time so
> far (Uni work) and have asked for help on debian-java without response.
>
> Feel free to do a nmu of gjdoc, changing the depencencies, or even help
> package the new version :)
> If not, I'll be able to try again at the start of July.

Mark,

I'd be glad to help you on gjdoc. Can you tell me what and where are
the two libraries and where I can start?

Many thanks,

                ~~
Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html

For ascii arts, see http://www.schnoggo.com/figlet.html